Complete 75 Video Security Education Series
- – 75 Cyber and Personal Security Training Modules ($1196 value)
- – Learn to protect your assets
- – Secure your credit, identity and personal information
- – Social media security and safety standards
- – Get smart and Safr about your security
- – Bi-Monthly Consultation Calls ($696 value)
- – Flexible scheduling (recorded and archived for your convenience)
- – Recent-events threat assessment
- – Case-study review
- – Individual tips for your personal identity ($ YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL)
- – Insider tips for your business ($ YOUR BUSINESS VALUATION)
- – Case-study review
- – Private Facebook group access
- – Directly interact with Robert Siciliano 24/7/365
- – Exclusive dashboard access
- – Customer service support
- – And more!
$99 + $19/month (1st month free)
COMPLETE 75 VIDEO SERIES
The ultimate course collection to protect your money, your family, your business and your life from the dark web, identity theft, cyber scams, physical threats and data theft to create a “Safr” tomorrow.
Information Security: Every few seconds, someone has his or her identity stolen. Computers are hacked, wallets are stolen, credit cards are compromised, credit is ruined…and the instigators make more in a day than most of us make in a year.
Identity Theft Protection: The fact is, the system we function under is set up to fail, and unless consumers know their options, it’s just a matter of time before they are victimized themselves.
Evil Cyber Scams: Training to teach you how to beat scammers and social engineering works when you know what to look for and what the red flags are. In fact, you are only as strong against fraud as your weakest employee or family member, and that is a scary thought.
Social Media Security: The risks we face from sharing too much information are substantial—from personal security to damaged reputations to significant business liabilities that put all operations in jeopardy.
Personal Security: Your family, ordinary men, women and children, face risk every day. Consider real estate agents, auto-sales presenters, nurses and many other professionals who interact with strangers, often unprepared for an attack by known and unknown assailants.