It’s not just law enforcement professionals and first responders—ordinary men, women and children face risk every day. Consider real estate agents, auto-sales persons, nurses, convenient sales clerks, taxi drivers and many other professionals who interact with strangers (the public is crazy)—and are often unprepared for an attack by known and unknown assailants. Even when not on the job, children, teens and women face potential assault and abduction, and teens and college students often make themselves vulnerable online and away at school.
With a light touch and serious knowledge, you will learn
- The fundamentals of personal security, both in the physical and virtual worlds
- How to devise an effective ongoing personal and office security plan
- Know how to take control with self-defense strategies
- How to create a “home safe” plan for your family, both at home and out in the world, regardless of scenario
- Protect your kids from predators
- Understand the most effective ways to “mess someone up” who attacks you.