Unlucky in Love? Feb. 13th is Your Lucky Day!
Lisa Daily, friend and colleage wrote a great book “How to Date Like a Grown-Up: Everything You Need to Know to Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s and Beyond” and featured me and my tips on safe dating both online and off.
If you’ve been unlucky in love (or just not lucky enough). Friday, February 13th will be your lucky day.
Why? If you buy How to Date Like a Grown-Up: Everything You Need to Know to Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s and Beyond (written by my friend, bestselling author Lisa Daily) today at Amazon.com, you’ll get more than $800 worth of free bonus gifts.
How’s that for a Valentine’s Day present?
How to Date Like a Grown-Up offers realistic, counterintuitive advice that will help you finally find the relationship you deserve, including: where and how to meet better men, 5 easy tips to chat up any stranger, what you may be doing to make yourself a magnet for losers, little-known secrets to dramatically improve your dating odds, and the one simple thing you can do in the bedroom to make a man speed up his marriage proposal. (It’s not what you think!)
For today only, you can get an online goodie bag worth $800 when you purchase How To Date Like a Grown-Up: Everything You Need To Know To Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s and Beyond. (It’s about $12 at www.Amazon.com)
For details and a complete listing of all the goodie bag items, which includes a free T-Tapp exercise video download (lose 2 sizes in 30 days!), free dating site membership, a collection of fantastic audio downloads, sneak peek chapters of not-yet-released books from bestselling authors, and lots of other goodies, check out www.lisadaily.com/swagbag
Here are some of the bonuses you’ll receive if you purchase HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP today!
Purchase HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP today and you’ll receive:
* $5 OFF (20%!) THE FABULOUS MAN-MAGNET PARFUME GLACé (www.HerbanAvenues.com)
* Free exclusive T-Tapp exercise video download from Teresa Tapp (Lose 2 sizes in 4 weeks!)
* Two months FREE membership at Cupid.com, the premier online dating site. (www.cupid.com)
* 7 THINGS EVERY WOMAN MUST KNOW TO PROTECT HERSELF ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AUDIO DOWNLOAD
Lisa Daily interviews Robert Siciliano of www.IDTheftSecurity.com about the key things every woman must know to protect herself from online predators.
* Two Free Chapters From FOCUS ON THE GOOD STUFF Bestselling Author Mike Robbins (www.focusonthegoodstuff.com )
* A collection of 5 hilarious essays and 5 audio downloads from humor writer Lisa Earle McLeod, author of Forget Perfect and Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear (www.forgetperfect.com)
* Free audio and video access to the Wealthy Girl Summit (www.beawealthygirl.com)
*Free Excerpt and audio programs of Aging Backwards: Secrets to Staying Young
* Your 2009 Shoe Personality Predictions from Donna Sozio
* Free copy of Letters From Friends e-book –by Emily McKay
* Sneak peek of UNPREDICTABLE by the hilarious Eileen Cook (www.eileencook.com)
* Sneak preview of SWEET LIFE by bestselling author Mia King (www.miaking.com)
*Excerpt of SLEEPING WITH WARD CLEAVER by bestselling author Jenny Gardiner (www.jennygardiner.net)
* FREE The Daughter-in-Law Rules eBook (www.thedilrules.com)
* $500 OFF YOUR TUITION TO THE DREAMGIRL ACADEMY WEEKEND SEMINAR
To get your free bonuses worth more than $800, purchase How to Date Like a Grown-Up before 12 midnight PST TODAY at Amazon.com (where it’s currently bargain-priced under $12) and email your receipt to email@example.com.
The reviews so far:
“Witty and smart, this is a must-read for any woman ready to find Mr. Right. Or at least Mr. Right Now.”
–Christopher Hopkins, Oprah’s Makeover Guy and author of Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45
“This is for every women who’s come to the realization, “This is a different world, I’m a different person, and I’m not doing things the same old way.”
–Lisa McLeod, Buffalo News, author of Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear
“Not only is Lisa Daily absolutely hilarious, but she gives the best advice! Read, laugh, enjoy, but do what she suggests because her advice is spot on!”
-Jennifer Muscato, E! News