The AllClear Guarantee is designed to protect a business owner’s customers from identity theft. Your customers are assured:
- Six months of automatic protection once they complete their transaction. Each new purchase means extended coverage with any merchant who displays the Guarantee.
- Protection wherever customers go. Customers are protected by the Guarantee beyond your site, no matter where they go or how ID theft happens.
- If a customer’s ID is stolen, AllClear will fix everything: restoration of credit report, recovery of financial losses, etc.
- Zero cost to customers. Participating merchants pay for the Guarantee.
These points are extremely important to the merchant. After all, according to Forrester (2012), 66% of customers are most worried about getting their identities stolen while they’re online. But what’s their greatest online concern? Edelman (2012) says that 90 percent of customers name sharing financial information online as being their greatest concern—as in, for example, using a credit card to make an online payment to a retailer.
How does guaranteed protection benefit the business owner?
- Increased revenue. Your customers will have more confidence when they complete transactions and will feel more secure about giving accurate information.
- Customer retention. When consumers feel safe online, they’re more likely to return time and again. The Guarantee will provide this secure feeling.
- Reduced risk. You’ll be able to respond faster to a data breach, thanks to the Guarantee.
With the AllClear Guarantee, you won’t hope your clients are safe online; you’ll know they are.
- Consumers should seek out websites that show the AllClear Guarantee
- Every purchase gets automatic identity protection.
- The Guarantee is covered by participating merchants.
Robert Siciliano is an Identity Theft Expert to AllClearID. He is the author of 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your Identity Was Stolen See him knock’em dead in this identity theft prevention video. Disclosures.